Present Perfect Vs Present Perfect Continuous
Table of Contents
Gap fill exercise 1 Action VS State
Gap fill exercise 2 Quantity vs length
Gap fill exercise 3 Finished vs Unfinished
Gap fill exercise 4 Evidence for longer actions vs short actions
Gap fill exercise 4 Mixed
Have a look at the questions and write your answers in the comments below. Also give us some more details about when, where, why,….
- What outdoor activities have you been participating in lately?
- Have you ever met someone famous?
- Have you been learning a new skill or language recently?
- What are some personal challenges you have faced in your life?
- Have you been spending more time with your family or friends recently?
- Have you ever experienced a significant change in your hometown or city?
- Are there any books, movies, or TV shows you have read or watched many times?
- Have you been travelling or exploring new places in recent months?
- What have you been doing to stay active and healthy lately?
- Can you describe a recent project or task you’ve been working on recently?