Teacher Trainer Workshops
Activities which never or hardly ever fail to entertain
Outline of the workshop
This 6 hr (8*45mim) seminar will focus on fun activities in the classroom. We will have a look at different activities that can be used in an engaging way, from songs to videos, from projects to crossword puzzles.
Overview of the workshop
- About the trainer
- About the workshop
- Experience and Expectation reflection
- Different engaging activities
- Role plays
- Board games
- Crossword puzzles
- Word search
- Graded readers
- Different activities
- Give feedback
- Teachers share resources
- Additional resources
- Final reflection and feedback
- This seminar is mainly for Primary and Secondary English teacher. Still, all of the activities are suitable for any language class. Additionally, some of these activities are also suitable for adult learners of English.
- The seminar is done in a face to face setting.
- The whole seminar takes place in English and good level of English is desired.
- The seminar is accredited by the Czech Ministry of Education.
- The seminar can be adapted and changed as well as delivered online where needed, but then will no longer be accredited by the Czech Ministry.
- A booklet is provided to all participants giving a detailed overview of the whole seminar as well as all the various activities.